Not my Real Name

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ugh

Vomit.

Vomit on moving. Vomit on figuring out who pays for what and who's responsible for what and who to talk to about what. Vomit on packing and unpacking and arranging and re-arranging and moving in and setting up.

Vomit on friends leaving and work changing. Vomit on being single and sleeping alone. Vomit on having a girlfriend. Vomit on old ghosts returning from the past to churn my insides up and confuse the fuck out of me. Fuck. Vomit on my old shitty bed that totally sucks. Vomit on having to find a new one.

Vomit on this post making me think of "vomit in my eye" and "vomit in my ear" because it makes me laugh, and then it makes me sad, because I can't talk to the one I want to anymore, and when will I not want to talk to her anymore? Ever?

Vomit on asking unanswerable and useless hypothetical dramatic questions.

Vomit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home